Check out this recent interview with the librarian!
The library is closed to the public but is offering the following services:
- Patrons can call and request books to be picked up.
- Patrons can also come to the half-door to make requests.
- Copies, faxes and scans are available. Patrons can also email documents to the library to have them printed.
- We provide an online story time every week on Facebook.
- We can provide job list upon request.
- Patrons can access free wi-fi.
- Genealogy will be closed until further notice.
- All returned items need to be placed in box and will be quarantined two weeks before returning to the shelf.