New Hours: 8:30 to 5:00
· Library materials returned from circulation will be quarantined for 14 days.
· Two computers are available for patron use. Other computers will be blocked off. Keyboards will be covered with a plastic cover for ease of cleaning with disinfectant after each patron use.
· Public bathrooms will remain closed at this time.
· No public meetings allowed at this time. Maximum capacity 5 patrons
· Patrons come individually or as a family. Children must remain close enough for the parent to continuously monitor. Children under 10 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
· Patrons will have their temperature checked and be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the building and may also use it before leaving.
· Patrons must keep a minimum of six feet between individuals outside of their household.
· Selecting and checking out materials will be limited to 15 minutes.
· Computers will be available for critical needs, filing for unemployment, employment opportunities, or education only. Computer usage limited to 30 minutes. Computer users may bring ONE additional person with them for assistance.
· Hallway services are still available and encouraged for high-risk patrons.
Genealogy research limited to 15 minutes per visit. Only 2 patrons allowed in the genealogy section at one time. Masks are mandatory in the Genealogy room.